Our qualified and highly experienced and certified auditors and consultants deliver innovative and practical solutions to your audit requirements. Our people are Exemplar Global Certified (formerly RABQSA) in Health and Safety Management Systems Auditing and have extensive experience in self-insurance H&S auditing under State-based and Comcare schemes.
We will work with you to develop and implement an audit program that is uniquely suited to your business’s specific requirements and we bring a practical approach to auditing, ensuring that our experience is effectively applied in coaching your managers and employees through the process.
When developing audit tools and programs, we ensure that there is a very clear understanding of what the audit program is seeking to achieve – before we begin. We work closely with you to design and develop tools and programs that can test compliance and internal system requirements across a variety of business activities and provide practical recommendations.
Self-insurance is only available to businesses that meet certain criteria and also conform with specific health and safety and return to work management requirements. Your H&S requirements may change depending on your location and we can assist you in determining what you need to do in order to maintain your own self insurance program.
Our process is defined below.
We can audit to:
- Self insurance preparation audits and self insurance licence renewal audits
- NAT v3 health and safety system audits
- Comcare self-insurance audits
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- Contractor Safety compliance and tender response evaluation
- Internal Health, Safety & Environmental Compliance Auditing
- Site verification audits using the organisation’s current audit standards
If your business is considering self-insurance or already has it in place and you have questions, take a moment to contact us for an obligation free discussion.