Property Risk Auditing
PRAs are a physical, practical assessment guided by legislative standards and industry best practice. They involve a physical review of key risk areas including for example: roof access, plant rooms, emergency management systems such as fire pump rooms, access and egress.
Our property risk assessments provide a simple documented review, including photographs of areas or issues identified as potential or current risk, thereby providing a heat map or quick reference for prioritising and managing risk for your business. Reports are clean and clear using our ‘Risklens’ online reporting tool, developed specifically for this purpose, allowing for client management and tracking of actions.
- Plant and electrical safety
- Fall prevention
- Contractor management
- Hazardous chemicals
- Hazardous materials
- Traffic management
- Fire Safety and emergency safety management (ESM)
- Emergency management
- Confined spaces
- Cooling towers
- Public liability and disability
- Landlord and tenant responsibilities
- Indoor air quality, noise and lighting
- Radio frequency radiation (RFR)
- Environmental management (waste)
We use our own online platform to conduct PRA’s. Learn more about Risklens here.